If you want to enjoy a Beijing tour, where and how you will visit Beijing city? Here we arranged 4 days classic Beijing coach tour package that you can refer to. Also you can tailor-made one, just give us a call and tell us your demands.
Itinerary of 4 Days Beijing Tour Packages
Considering the fatigue of a long journey, we will transfer you to your Beijing hotel after your arriving.
1. In the morning, we will drive you to Ming Tombs and then pay a short visit of Jade Carving Factory, from where you will know the processes of Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
Ming Tomb: As the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China, there are 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty buried here.
Jade Carving Factory: jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
2. After having lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall.
Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally a military defensive system, Mutianyu Great Wall is the most beautiful section where you can enjoy the most beautiful mountain scenery as well as hiking.
3. On the way back, we will drive by the exterior of the National Stadium - the "Bird Nest" and National Aquatics Center - the "Water Cube". You will have chance to take pictures in coach. Then, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts.
4. After the whole day tour, transfer you back to your hotel.
1. Directly go to Tiananmen Square, enjoying the view around the largest city square. Then move on to visit Forbidden City to feel the imperial power.
Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world that can hole one million people.
Forbidden City: There is no doubt that Forbidden City is the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. Move to the Temple of Heaven. On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
Temple of Heaven: In ancient time, Temple of Heaven was used for sacrifice heaven for people though that heaven would help them by worship.
3. After Chinese lunch in the Restaurant. You will have a short visit to a pearl free market. Then move on to Summer Palace.
Summer Palace: With a long history, Summer Palace is the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China.
4. At last, transfer you back to your hotel.
According to the flight or train time, pick you up and transfer you to the airport or railway station.
Hope this 4 Days Classic Beijing Coach Tour Package will bring you a new look about Beijing.