What Beijing showcases is a colorful China, both ancient and modern. Now, we designed one Beijing tour to enjoy a short taste of the most famous historical sightseeing in Beijing such as Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs and Olympic Stadiums.
Badaling Great Wall
Badaling Great Wall got its name for that it stretches in all directions. Badaling Great Wall was originally built for the purpose of defense, and there are holes on the top of Badaling Great Wall called watch-hole, and peepholes under the wall called embrasures.
Changling and Dingling are the most famous mausoleums of Ming Tombs. Changling is the largest and most magnificent one of the Ming Tombs. And Dingling is the most eminent buildings of Ming Tombs.
Bird’s Nest and Water Cube are the two main Olympic Stadiums. There are new landmarks of modern Beijing.
Itinerary of One Day Beijing Tour
1. We shall go to Ming Tombs first where we visit Dingling for 2 hours. And then you will have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory, from where you will know the processes of Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
2. After lunch, we move to Badaling Great Wall where tourists could enjoy beautiful scenery around the wall.
3. The last destination for day trip is the Olympic Stadiums where tourists have 45 minutes to take pictures outside the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.
4. Take you back to your Beijing downtown hotel.
We charge different price per person for different size of group. The larger of your group, the cheaper we charge.
1. Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel.
2. Air-conditioned car, van or minibus for your private group.
3. Entrance tickets of the sightseeing.
4. Private driver and English-speaking tour guide explain the sightseeing along the tour.
5. Typical Chinese lunch.
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tips to the guide and driver.
1. Cash to tour guide (CNY/ USD);
2. Credit Card through PayPal;
3. Western Union Money Transfer.
4. Bank Remit (Wire Transfer);
1. You’d better tell us your accommodation place in Beijing, better with room number, which is convenient for our tour guide to pick you up on tour day smoothly.
2. Once your reservation of Beijing tour is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email or call from us, including the detailed itinerary with prices.