The ancient city of Beijing is not only a high summation of capital planning in the history of China but also the origin of oriental culture. So it attracts large numbers of tourists come to Beijing. Here we prearranged 2 days Beijing tour package- bus tour without hotel. This 2 days group tour takes you to enjoy Badaling Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, etc.
As the largest cluster of imperial cemeteries in China, Ming Tombs buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty.
Badaling Great Wall
There is no doubt that Badaling Great Wall enjoys the fame that it is the most famous and best preserved section of the Great Wall.
As the heart of Beijing, Tiananmen Square is the largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
Forbidden City is the largest public square in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
Temple of Heaven
Temple of Heaven is considered as the largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
Itinerary of 2 Days Beijing Tour Packages
Day 1: Beijing (L)
1. Drive to the Ming Tombs. You will have sightseeing on the Ming Tombs. By the way, you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
2. After having traditional Chinese lunch at Jindian restaurant, drive to the Badaling Great Wall.
3. On the way to your hotels, we will drive by "the Birds Nest, water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium built for the 2008 Olympic Games. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts. After the tour, transfer back to your hotels.
Day 2: Beijing (L)
1. Driving to the Tiananmen Square then visit Forbidden City.
2. Drive (20 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven. On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
3. After Chinese lunch in Restaurant. Enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market.
4. Driving to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Visit it for about 1.5 hours.
5. At last, driving the travelers back to guest hotel.
Besides, many other routes you can choose from our website. Wish you enjoy your Beijing tour.