With a history of over 3000 years and a capital history of more than 850 years, Beijing is a famous historical and cultural city in the world and one of the four ancient Chinese capitals. Here we prearranged one day wonderful Beijing tour to explore the most beautiful part of the Mutianyu Great Wall, Ming Tomb and Olympic National Stadiums.
It is fairly certain that Ming Tombs is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China. There are 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty buried in this magnificent complex. One of the most famous mausoleums is Dingling, also named Underground Palace, which is the underground mausoleum of emperor Wan Li.
Jade Carving Factory
In traditional Chinese thinking, jade always symbolized the holy, honorable and immortal. Jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
Mutianyu Great Wall
Built along steep ridges and deep valleys, Mutianyu Great Wall is one of the most dangerous sections of the Great Wall and was used as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs during the Ming Dynasty.
Itinerary of One Day Beijing Tour
1. Upon arriving in Beijing, you will be greeted by our professional tour guide at the airport and then be transferred to the Ming Tombs first. The Sightseeing on Ming Tombs, Underground Palace lasts for 2 hours and finishes at about 11:00am. By the way, tourists will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory before lunch, from where you will know the processes of Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
2. After having traditional Chinese lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall for excursion. Enjoy the most beautiful mountain scenery as well as hiking.
3. Returned to the downtown Beijing and we will drive by the exterior of the National Stadium - "Bird Nest" and "Water Cube". Then, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts.
4. After the whole day tour, transfer you back to your hotels around 6:00pm.
1. Pick-up and drop off service from your hotel;
2. Entrance tickets of the sightseeing.
3. Excellent English-speaking tour guide.
4. Air-conditioned car or van with driver.
5. A typical Chinese lunch.
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tip to the guide and driver.
We hope you will have a cheerful Beijing tour and come to Beijing again.